Lamar acquires community/neighborhood shopping centers preferably grocery anchored nationwide, preferring those with cash flow and upside potential through the aggressive implementation of a remerchandising, renovation and redevelopment plan.
- Lamar looks for the value added play either through existing vacancy, anticipated vacancy, weak anchors, required reconfiguration or required capital to modernize the asset.
- The minimum shopping center size for consideration is 100,000 square feet. There is no maximum limit on shopping center size.
- The minimum population density within a 5 mile trade area must be 50,000, with a minimum median household income of $40,000.
- Lamar will consider most types of environmental contamination.
- Lamar is an all cash buyer and can close within 30-60 days from the date an offer is accepted.
- Lamar has experience purchasing the property in fee simple title, notes with the intent to own or on short sale opportunities.
330 Passaic Ave, Ste 110
Fairfield, NJ 07004
(w) 973-285-0660 x321